Sunday, February 3, 2008

Indiana Jones is COOL!



This is a picture of Indiana Jones. He finds treasures and puts them in museums. He has a whip, a gun, a hat, and a leather jacket. I have a LEGO set of Indiana Jones. I like to play with it. I like to be the Lego character Indiana Jones. He tries to get the idol. After he gets it, he runs away from the big rock ball. He needs to get out before everything comes crashing down. My dad lets me watch the movie but fast forwards the scary parts. Maybe when I'm 7 I can watch the scary parts. There are 3 Indiana Jones movies and they are making a fourth movie, and my dad and I are very excited about it. Indiana Jones is cool!

3 comments:

DawnK said...

The Indiana Jones movies are cool. You'll like them when you are older!

C Staude said...

Gabriel!
We miss your posts! Time to take some pics of all that snow you have so we can see your photos of it!

Love,
Papa & Grammy

+gmjameson said...

Indy IS cool, Gabe! What fun!! I hope you are having a super day today! We need to talk on the phone, I haven't chatted with YOU in awhile and I miss you, bud!