Thursday, August 13, 2009

Motorcycle Fun



Last week, Jon and Kathy invited us over to the National Night Out at Riverview Park. I got to see a police chief motorcycle and I got to sit on it too! It felt like I was Batman on a Baycycle. Someday I would like one like it. We had hot dogs and then me and Asher went into the safe house. The safe house was a little trailer where they taught you fire safety and you also got to pull a fire alarm lever down. And they actually smoked the house up. And we had to answer their questions of what's wrong on the stove and fireplace. And then we ate ice cream. It was a really really fun night!

1 comment:

C Staude said...

Gabe,
I love the picture of you and your story about it. It sounds like you had quite an exciting time and also learned some important things about fire safety too!
I will look forward to your other new posts!
Love, Grandma