Sunday, January 20, 2008

Game Day!



Today is the big game for the Green Bay Packers. I hope they win so they can go to the Super Bowl. They are playing against the New York Giants. My mom took this picture and she posted it on my blog. I hope it will look cool. We are all wearing Packer stuff. Mom is wearing a Brett Favre jersey. I am wearing a Brett Favre jersey with a long sleeve shirt under. Even dad is wearing a T-shirt that says Green Bay Packers on the front and on the back it has a big "G". I am going to watch the game at 5:30 p.m. with my family. We all are going to say, in the middle of the game, "GO PACKERS!" and do touchdown dances!

1 comment:

DawnK said...

Too bad you didn't get to do too many touchdown dances. I was wearing my Green Bay Packer sweatshirt, too, and it just didn't help! I'm sorry they lost.